Outsource IT support services
Businesses are opting for outsourced IT for a number of reasons:
- To free up capital and human resources from routine, repetitive maintenance tasks so they can focus on innovative solutions that can help them GROW.
- To reduce the costs and IT related expenses.
- To tap into the experience and expertise that a firm specialized in IT can provide.
Things to consider when outsourcing IT support:
Whether you want to outsource your tech support or your entire IT function, there are a few things you need to consider:
1- How critical is IT to your business? Can your business operate if your network is down?
If yes, for how many hours?
If no, how much money you’ll lose every hour?(formula: Number of employees X Their hourly rate X number of hours. Example: 50 x $20 x 8 hours= $8,000/day)
2- How much does it costs to maintain an IT staff to keep things running for you?
Can your IT resource(s) be MORE productive elsewhere?
3- How much time and money are you spending on various licenses and software to secure your IT infrastructure?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could look at ONE predictable fee every months instead of random bills and invoices?
What can we do?
Our team of support engineers and technicians are located in southern California, ready to respond to any needs our clients might have. We start by standardizing and stabilizing your environment so there are less hiccups. Then, we evaluate your operation to see where you can cut costs AND improve efficiency. Once the environment is normalized we start monitoring it 24/7/365 to detect issues before they arise, so your employees can focus on their work and NOT computer problems.
We do offer various packages that you could choose from or you can ask us to design a custom plan for you based on your unique needs. Click here to view plans and pricing.
The next step
If you decided that outsourcing your IT tech support services is the right decision for your company, contact us or simply request a free consultation session so we can perform a cost analysis for you. There is no obligation and the cost analysis is free of charge. Click here to contact us.
- Over 20 years serving So-Cal businesses
- Trusted by over 100+ small and mid sized companies in the U.S.
- Local and on-demand IT tech support services
- Cyber security team experienced in regulated environments such as Medical (HIPAA) and Commerce (PCI)